CAT 2012 Aspirtant?

Appearing for CAT 2012? Find practice papers, solutions, shorcuts. Visit gocat 2012


DOWNLOAD 100s of NOVELS>>>

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love Story




The book has the one of the most famous and touching beginnings of a novel. I have to quote the opening lines:


What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died? That she was beautiful. And brilliant. That she loved Mozart and Bach. And the Beatles. And me.


And thus begins the classic. I somehow found it a little strange that the central characters fell in love very easily or rather quickly. But I guess that is the beauty of love, which happens just like that. Oliver finds Jenny a little repulsive in the beginning but soon that same quality intrigues him further to knowing her more. The author’s entertaining style of writing is visible in this observation by Oliver when he first sees Jennifer:


I got an A minus on the exam, coincidentally the same grade I assigned to Jenny’s legs when she first walked from behind that desk.

Download Love Story..
Hosted by easy-share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments:

UPLOAD Your Books